It is critical before using or visiting the church offices that you are well and are not displaying any COVID-19 symptoms, nor been in contact with a known carrier in the last 14 days. Please confirm that you do not have:
- a new continuous cough
- a high temperature
- or a loss or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia)
Please confirm that you have not:
- returned from a country outside the UK that is not listed in the Government’s Travel Corridor Guidance within the last 14 days
- Been in contact with a known carrier (someone who has tested positive) in the last 14 days
- Been contacted by the Public Health England Track and Trace system in the last 14 days
Please note that to manage the risk to all our visitors, volunteers and staff you will notice some changes that have been made. These are:
- We are unable to provide refreshments – you are welcome to bring your own drinks to your meeting.
- There is no waiting room facility, appointments therefore must be attended on your own and you must arrive at your allotted appointment time. If you arrive early, please wait in the car park until your appointment time to enter the building.
- Hand sanitiser is available and must be used upon arrival at the office.
- You are welcome to wear a mask
- Please maintain social distancing whilst using the office.
- Please sanitise the items and areas that you use with the cleaning products provided.
- No singing in the office when in company.
- No more than 6 people to meet at any one time – following government guidelines.
By confirming you have read these terms and conditions you are also agreeing to ensure that you keep yourself and Verwood Family Church safe and that if any changes occur with your health related to COVID-19 symptoms you will inform our church administrator immediately and not attend your appointment.